Near flawless - 46,588 miles. Everything works. VIN
1J4FA64S26P753030. Automatic transmission with every option. Second owner, purchased in December 2018 with 41,201 miles from elderly original owner via Auto Nation in Katy, TX. No mechanical modifications have been done to the vehicle.
Reason for selling - I purchased this for my Son for his 16th birthday and he decided he preferred a sports car. I have used it for visits to the local garden centers and other around-town errands since.
The original owner used it to drive his Wife and dogs around town, never took it off-road but did modify it with chrome tube bumpers, chrome door mirror caps, chrome fuel filler ring and chrome tube side steps - I removed all and replaced with OEM items.
- Original factory Kevlar Goodyear tires - I replaced with 5 BFG AT KO2 LT 265 75 R16 tires.
- Service is up to date and professionally done.
- Vehicle appears to have been kept in a climate controlled area before I bought it. I have kept it in my garage since the day I bought it. Interior is perfect condition MOPAR OEM khaki cloth, khaki carpet and tan Husky floor liners throughout. I added Smittybilt tactical front seat covers to protect the seats.
- Build/Spec sheet and all factory manuals are with it.
- MOPAR OEM khaki soft top with tinted windows is still in the original bag inside the original box in perfect condition. Due to some of the original soft top hardware being missing at purchase time, the dealer included a new, never been out of the box, black diamond Bestop complete LJ soft top with OEM hardware and tinted windows that is completely compatible with the MOPAR OEM soft top.
- Khaki MOPAR OEM Hard top has never been removed.
- The MOPAR OEM rear folding seat is in perfect condition and is currently out of the vehicle in storage in my garage.
Other work in have done to the vehicle since purchase:
- 2" lift professionally installed.
- MORryde HD tailgate reinforcement kit with CHMSL riser.
- Quadratec tow hitch and plug and play integrated wiring adapter.
- Topsy Products stainless steel rear hard top lift points to the existing hard top hinges.
- Quadratec front bumper recovery hooks.
- IPF ARB headlights.
- MOPAR taillight guards.
- Stainless steel mesh headlight screens.
- Integrated dashboard USB connector with jack connector module.
- External tire TPMS sensors for each tire with aux power display.
- Thule permanent rain gutter rack mounts.
- Tuffy hood lock.
- Grille inserts.
- Daystar hood tie down latch replacement polyurethane straps.
- Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers.
- Professional install Borla Cat-Back exhaust.
- Professional install Bilstein 5100 shocks.
- GROM CAR Bluetooth receiver integrated into the OEM stereo.
- Removable Hook Road steel interior rack.
- Heavy duty rock rails with extending tubes - bolted to frame/body mount points.
- GM truck fuel filler overflow check valve.
I retained all of the OEM body parts that I replaced.