This 1976 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade is a Levi's Edition model which lived most of its life in Sun Valley,
Idaho. It's an all original Jeep with 50K miles on the odometer. The engine is the original 304ci V8 paired with a three-speed manual transmission and a two-speed transfer case. I purchased the Jeep in May of 2017. I have done a substantial amount of work to this CJ in the past three years
1. Removed engine and replaced all major seals.
2. New steel rims and BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires (The original rims and tires are included in the sale.)
3. Replaced the radiator,
4. Installed a new distributor and spark plug wires.
5. Rebuilt carburetor
6. Replaced the clutch when engine seals were replaced.
7. Installed all new leaf springs and shocks
8. New interior with all the Levi buttons
9. Repaired two rust spots on tailgate area
10. Replaced all drum brake wheel cylinders
Price: $15,000 OBO
Please contact Jim at: