1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ
A few details
- It has 250,000 miles, I have only put about 30,000 of those on it.
- It has heat and AC (needs a can of refrigerant)
- Manual Transmission
- It comes with a hardtop, a bikini top (just covers front two seats), and a rain cover for when you forget to swap out the bikini top for the hard top.
- I replaced the battery in November.
- It needs some work on the gears. The synchronizers between gears are worn slightly, but it still drives well.
- Relatively new radiator, thermostat, heater core, clutch, and master cylinder.
- I have upgraded the old brake booster to the TJ model for better braking and control.
- The gas gauge is malfunctioning, so I keep an eye on the trip meter to know when to gas up. It could just be an issue with the floater in the gas tank.
Feel free to ask more questions.
Please contact Jared Gregory at:
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not SellAJeep.com. The prices, terms, and
reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. SellAJeep.com is
not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction.
Internet scams or fraud read Potential Fraud And Internet Scams.
An educated buyer and seller is the best prevention against this threat. Please report any suspicous activity to