1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
White/Tan combo. 189k miles, drives, and shifts GREAT! I am the 3rd owner. Georgia, & North Carolina life. Paint shows well, some very minor imperfections.
Small dent on passenger side of hood, hardly noticeable. Woodgrain is stellar condition. AT tires. Some surface rust underneath, but POR-15 will save
it. Honestly, better than average shape; and a blast to drive. Higher miles but drives like 100k
miles Wagoneer, maybe better. Many long trips; 200+ miles! Clear title. As with all Wagoneers, a few drips here and there.
- New fuel sender
- New horns
- Passed inspection 9/2017
- New Carburetor – less than 2000 miles
- Tune up - air filter, fuel filter, plugs - starts easy, very easy for a carburetor vehicle, no gas pumping like some.
- new exhaust/muffler
- new alternator
- new belts
- new plugs/wires
- new battery AC Delco.
- transmission serviced
- oil changed, filter.
- 3 owner.
- carfax/autocheck attached.
- no wrecks, no derogatory remarks.
- no holes in floors.
- slight rot on passenger rocker, but hardly noticeable, and easily repairable
- original window sticker!! - too cool
- all windows, work very well
- tailgate open & closes very well. This is RARE!! from dash, and tailgate key switch.
- 4x4 works
- ac cold
- heat hot
- original radio - Working, not sure about tape deck.
- overall pretty much original
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not SellAJeep.com. The prices, terms, and
reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. SellAJeep.com is
not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction.
Internet scams or fraud read Potential Fraud And Internet Scams.
An educated buyer and seller is the best prevention against this threat. Please report any suspicous activity to