1982 Jeep Wagoneer
183,000 miles. runs, starts, works great!
Jeep is mechanically sound - strong engine, does not leak inside or out, does not burn oil.
4x4 works, has tow-package, manual locking hubs, has switch for fog lights (lights never installed), manual fuel pump switch (must be turned on & off during start up & shut down), heat works great, has radio but needs to be hooked up, rear window is original manual not automatic.,.. also comes w/ additional rear trunk side window, gallon of black tuck bed coating (was planning on doing this to the trunk) & Haynes Manual.
I also have all receipts from the day I bought the truck up to now.
I bought this as a restoration project & no longer have the time for it. I have done the following work to it:
- Rebuilt Engine (this was done by previous Owner)
- Rebuilt tranny & new torque converter (this was done about 2,000 miles ago from AAMCO)
- New Starter
- New Headlights
- New Front & Rear Bumpers
- New Push Bar
- New Battery (just dropped it in 2 weeks ago)
- Added tow package
- Replaced Distributor cap & wires (about 300 miles ago)
- MSD Ignition (from previous owner)
- Replaced Carburetor w/ Holley Carb
- Replaced Fuel Tank Sender (Fuel gauge was not reading, now works fine)
- New Rubbers @ All Windows & Swipes
- New Blue Paint Job (I paid a local guy to do the body prep, I've seen better, but, it doesn't look that bad). Paint has a small rust bubble on the right rear fender about the size of a quarter
Interior needs some TLC (also refer to pictures):
- Crack in dashboard
- Radio installed but not hooked up
- Some tint residue left on windows
- Previous owner replaced front bench seat w/ (2) bucket seats - nothing wrong w/ the new seats, just a personal preference
- Needs better front seat belts
- Plastic round speedometer/odometer covers on drivers side dash loose or missing
- Rear side panels in trunk were taken off by previous owner to upgrade radio & never re-installed, you can buy a kit for these panels for around $130 on websites like BJ Offroad, JC Whitney, Team Wagoneer, etc
- Needs spare tire (I have a rim for it)
- Carpet needs some re-gluing in rear
I put appx $6500 into this car to bring it up to where it is now & have done by research on vehicles in similar condition (plus or minus) which go between $2000 & $6000, so, I feel that my price is somewhat appropriate, but, I am very negotiable & will consider any reasonable/serious offer.
PLEASE TEXT or EMAIL ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS or IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES. MY CELL IS 631-338-1722
State: NEW YORK
Please contact Vicky at:
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not SellAJeep.com. The prices, terms, and
reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. SellAJeep.com is
not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction.
Internet scams or fraud read Potential Fraud And Internet Scams.
An educated buyer and seller is the best prevention against this threat. Please report any suspicous activity to